[Freeswitch-dev] Bug in SIP URI: ; received="XX.XX.XX.XX:XXXX" is not valid (SIP BNF)

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Nov 19 06:44:19 PST 2008

2008/11/19 Anthony Minessale <anthony.minessale at gmail.com>:
> lets get an interop going then.
> can you open the issue in jira http://jira.freeswitch.org

Hi, in my second mail in this thread I already open a bug report that
is already being handled:
   http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/SFSIP-102

> will the twinkle author cooperate?

Well, I will contact him sure. Anyway, I can sure you that my report
is 100% correct (I've long exprience with SIP BNF grammar since I've
done my own SIP parser trying to be fully SIP compliant and totally
strict).

> The problem with being the most sip compliant
> "whatever" is the key to interop is bending on both sides.

Sure, but again I can sure you that, in this case, Twinkle is correct
but FS is not (FS creates an invalid SIP URI).

Thanks for all, hope you developers could solve this small issue so I
can use Twinkle to try FS.
Be sure that I will examinate, test and force FS SIP stack all I can
and will report issues if they appear ;)

Best regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>