[Freeswitch-dev] mod-java javac error

jonathan augenstine jaugenstine at gmail.com
Sun May 25 17:29:30 EDT 2008

I have been successful in resolving a few of the issues.  However, I am
still encountering some and I am unable to locate class definitions for
IVRMenu, API, and Stream.  Is this linked to the swig?  Any ideas on how to
resolve the following?:

Jonathan

[admin at plumble1 mod_java]$ javac -classpath classes -sourcepath src -d
classes src/org/freeswitch/swig/CoreSession.java
src/org/freeswitch/swig/freeswitchJNI.java:16: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class IVRMenu
location: class org.freeswitch.swig.freeswitchJNI
  public final static native long new_IVRMenu(long jarg1, IVRMenu jarg1_,
String jarg2, String jarg3, String jarg4, String jarg5, String jarg6, String
jarg7, String jarg8, int jarg9, int jarg10, int jarg11, int jarg12, int
jarg13);
                                                          ^
src/org/freeswitch/swig/freeswitchJNI.java:18: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class IVRMenu
location: class org.freeswitch.swig.freeswitchJNI
  public final static native void IVRMenu_bindAction(long jarg1, IVRMenu
jarg1_, String jarg2, String jarg3, String jarg4);
                                                                 ^
src/org/freeswitch/swig/freeswitchJNI.java:19: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class IVRMenu
location: class org.freeswitch.swig.freeswitchJNI
  public final static native void IVRMenu_execute(long jarg1, IVRMenu
jarg1_, long jarg2, CoreSession jarg2_, String jarg3);
                                                              ^
src/org/freeswitch/swig/freeswitchJNI.java:22: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class API
location: class org.freeswitch.swig.freeswitchJNI
  public final static native String API_execute(long jarg1, API jarg1_,
String jarg2, String jarg3);
                                                            ^
src/org/freeswitch/swig/freeswitchJNI.java:23: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class API
location: class org.freeswitch.swig.freeswitchJNI
  public final static native String API_executeString(long jarg1, API
jarg1_, String jarg2);
                                                                  ^
src/org/freeswitch/swig/freeswitchJNI.java:40: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class Stream
location: class org.freeswitch.swig.freeswitchJNI
  public final static native void Stream_write(long jarg1, Stream jarg1_,
String jarg2);
                                                           ^
src/org/freeswitch/swig/freeswitchJNI.java:41: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class Stream
location: class org.freeswitch.swig.freeswitchJNI
  public final static native String Stream_get_data(long jarg1, Stream
jarg1_);
                                                                ^
src/org/freeswitch/swig/CoreSession.java:239: cannot find symbol
symbol  : method getCPtr(org.freeswitch.Event)
location: class org.freeswitch.Event
    freeswitchJNI.CoreSession_sendEvent(swigCPtr, this,
Event.getCPtr(sendME), sendME);
                                                             ^
src/org/freeswitch/swig/CoreSession.java:243: cannot find symbol
symbol  : method getCPtr(org.freeswitch.Event)
location: class org.freeswitch.Event
    freeswitchJNI.CoreSession_setEventData(swigCPtr, this, Event.getCPtr(e),
e);