[Freeswitch-dev] H323 and Freeswitch

Mon May 12 11:56:35 EDT 2008

Hi,

    I am interested in the topic of Freewitch supporting the h323 protocol.
I have seen various attempts to achieve that since the beginning of the
whole
project. The Woomera approach is in suspended mode as I saw in the wiki.
I am also aware of a separate Opal approach from Tuyan Ozipek. My technical
director (Hatzistavrou Vlasis) exchanged some emails with Tuyan some
time ago, but
I don't know if the effort is still active.

    Could someone please inform me if there is an "official" (or
something close to that)
effort of enabling H323 support for Freeswitch, because we (as a
company) are willing
to participate and contribute (to the extend that we can) to such an effort.

    If someone has any information on the subject please respond to the
mailing list.

Kind Regards,

Apostolos Pantsiopoulos,
Kinetix Tele.com Int. R&D