[Freeswitch-dev] WIN32 fax2email

UV uv at talknet.com.au
Mon Jul 28 12:18:42 EDT 2008

I’ve used spandsp-0.0.5pre4 (17/06/2008), so I’m sure anything after that
will be easy to integrate with. I can take care of that.

I seems like socket2me terminates the server socket once a fax is coming and
I’m not clear of when this socket is re-established. Needless to say I don’t
understand socket2me, but I’ll appreciate if someone that does can assist.

Having socket2me multithreaded sounds like the way to go. A mod_socket2me
would be even better. A mod_fax2email would be ideal… but so can
mod_MakeCoffee…

  _____