[Freeswitch-dev] Question about IAX?

Tim Panton thp at westhawk.co.uk
Wed Jul 16 06:32:10 EDT 2008

On 8 Jul 2008, at 23:24, Michael Collins wrote:

> Please also indicate just how much you'd like it, i.e. if you are
> willing to contribute to the devs for their time and effort.
> -MC

We would be ok to contribute time and expertise but unfortunately we
have
_no_ cash at the moment :-(

We've implemented IAX a couple of times now and helped in the RFC
process, so we can probably do quite a bit pretty quickly.

In particular we can add the IAX encryption.

I'd be interested to know how people felt about IAX trunking ?
Does anyone want it ?

Tim.