[Freeswitch-dev] Wednesday meeting moved to 9AM Central, 3PM GMT

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Tue Jul 8 11:35:08 EDT 2008

FYI, I'm generally on the road at 7am pacific (9am CST) so I will be
purchasing a new headset so that I can participate.  I'll keep myself on
mute until I have something to say so that you all don't have to hear
the background noise.

Any suggestions for a solid Bluetooth headset that doesn't sound like
crap for the party on the other end of the call?

-MC