[Freeswitch-dev] Call Hold ans swapping on FXS

sanjeev mudholkar sanjeev.mudholkar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 02:18:29 EST 2008

Hi,
  I'am trying to use Freeswitch(with FXS) as a UA. Everything is
fine for a outgoing and incoming call.

1)On doing a hold (flash) on the FXS the call is put on hold
   but there no SIP signaling (i.e re-invite is not sent to the peer).
   How can I force freeswitch to send a re-invite?

2) I'am not able to establish a consultation call as it is conferenced with
the first
    one as soon as the second call is connected. This also prevents
    from swaping between calls. The call swapping feature seems to have
    been removed by introducing the transfer/conference feature.
    Is there away to achieve call swapping ?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance
-Sanjeev