[Freeswitch-dev] Regex Mismatch

Aadilkhan Maniyar amaniyar at velankani.com
Fri Jan 11 07:55:04 EST 2008

Hi,

This time round I am facing a unique behavior on behalf of FS.

When I register to FS using Zoiper softphone and try to call 1001, the
call is connected.
FS sends 200 OK as well as Zoiper ACK's the invite and the call is
established. This behavior I am able to observe only when I use Zoiper.
This is not the case when I use Xlite. What could be the issue.

Do I have to edit the any config files?

Thanks & Regards,
Aadil