[Freeswitch-dev] Regex Mismatch

Aadilkhan Maniyar amaniyar at velankani.com
Thu Jan 10 23:30:33 EST 2008

Hi,

I have installed FreeSwitch on a OpenSuse box. As per the instructions
given in the "Getting started" document, I am trying to make a call
between tow Xlite softphones registered with the numbers 1000 and 1001
to FreeSwitch.

The registration happens successfully but when I try to make a call
between these two there is an error (FS responds with a 404). According
to the logs there is a Regex Mismatch in one of the files. I am unable
to understand where the problem is. I have attached the log with this
email.

I have not modified any of the files in the conf directory.

Would be grateful if anyone could help me out.

Thanks & Regards,
Aadil