[Freeswitch-dev] Windows build problem?

adrian.p.smith at bt.com adrian.p.smith at bt.com
Wed Jan 9 07:27:42 EST 2008

When building in Visual Studio 2005 I encountered the problem that the
downloads of pthreads and howl didn't succeed. They got as far as
extracting a file called "[Content]" and then stopping.

I added an extra section at the end of util.vbs/UnCompress like this to
resolve it:

	If FSO.FileExists(DestFolder & "[Content]")Then
		Set MyFile = fso.CreateTextFile(UtilsDir & batname,
True)
		MyFile.WriteLine("@" & quote & UtilsDir & "7za.exe" &
quote & " x " & quote & DestFolder & "[Content]" & quote & " -y -o" &
quote & DestFolder & quote )
		MyFile.Close
		Set oExec = WshShell.Exec(UtilsDir & batname)
		Do
			WScript.Echo OExec.StdOut.ReadLine()
		Loop While Not OExec.StdOut.atEndOfStream
		WScript.Sleep(500)
		FSO.DeleteFile DestFolder & "[Content]",true
	End If

Make sense?

Regards,

Adrian Smith