[Freeswitch-dev] Application Testing

Andre Silo edselandresilo at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 19:59:02 EST 2008

Hello Brian,

  We are using Freeswitch under Windows. Will sangoma board work well on it.

Brian West <brian.west at mac.com> wrote:
  Attention FreeSWITCHers,
As we get closer to b3 I would like to ask that everyone assist me in
testing each and every application. As an open source project we have
very limited resources in testing so I call on the community to assist
me in testing. Please report any bugs to me, or the list.. and if you
feel like it post info to http://jira.freeswitch.org. It would be
greatly appreciated.

This includes testing with valid, invalid and really invalid input
such as long lines.. garbage and such.

I have started a wiki page for this. We should discuss automated
application testing scenarios if possible.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Testing (bare page for now as I lab
up more tests and start logging them.)

Thanks,
Brian West