[Freeswitch-dev] MWI support for SIP gateway

sanjeev mudholkar sanjeev.mudholkar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 07:26:41 EST 2008

Hi,
  I have configured Freeswitch to register to a sipX server.
Did a quick modification in sofia_reg.c to send a SUBSCRIBE with
event:message-summary as soon as the registration is successful.
With this change I see a SUBSCRIBE sent out, then receives a NOTIFY
which is responded with '200 OK'(automatically) and then a '202  Accepted'
is received for the SUBSCRIBE.

But the issue is that the incoming NOTIFY is notified as 'nua_i_error'
Here is the exact capture from console on receiving a NOTIFY
"2008-02-01 17:44:41 [DEBUG] sofia.c:183 sofia_event_callback() event
[nua_i_error] status [500][Responding to a Non-Existing Request] session:
n/a"

The event expected is 'nua_i_notify', so as to interpret the MWI

Can someone give me some pointers to this issue.
I am currently using svn Revision: 7401

Appreciate your help

Thanks in advance

-Sanjeev