[Freeswitch-dev] Build Freeswitch with VC++ 2008 on Window XP

Michael S Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Dec 17 17:54:25 PST 2008

I've just for the first time done a windows build. I used tortoisesvn
to handle the checkout and Visual C++ 2008 Express. Other than having
to click thru the numerous messages about folders not being supported
it went smoothly.

I would recommend a fresh checkout from svn and use the Freeswitch.
2008.sln file.

-MC

Sent from my iPhone