[Freeswitch-dev] Javascript Transfer IVR

Patrick Tran patrick at toplingo.com
Fri Aug 29 15:19:16 EDT 2008

I'm trying to create an IVR that will do the following

1.       Make an outbound call

2.       Play a prompt

3.       Make another outbound call and connect the 2 remote ends so that
they can talk to each other.

4.       And I'd like the IVR to record the conversation between the 2
remote ends and also time how long they talked for before hanging up.

I'd also like to do all this in javascript.

I tried to do something like.

session.answer( );

session.streamFile("sound.wav");
session.execute("bridge", "sofia/gateway/GatewayName/#######");

but it just seems to go crazy and repeatedly call
sofia/gateway/GatewayName/#######.

I also tried

session.execute("transfer", "######## XML default");

but nothing seems to be happening when this line is executed.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of what I'm doing wrong?

-patrick