[Freeswitch-dev] Need some info about FreeSwitch

Евгений Золотов zolotov at altron.ua
Wed Aug 27 06:27:41 EDT 2008

Thanks for all who has given answers. But I still have questions.

3. After many restarts FreeSWITCH installation it has stop to work correctly ( Version 1.0 trunk (9235) )

2008-08-27 10:47:36 [CRIT] sofia.c:525 sofia_profile_thread_run() Cannot Open SQL Database [internal]!
2008-08-27 10:47:36 [ERR] switch_core_db.c:190 switch_core_db_open_file() SQL ERR [unable to open database file]
2008-08-27 10:47:36 [CRIT] sofia.c:525 sofia_profile_thread_run() Cannot Open SQL Database [nat]!
(core dumped)

We can restore it only after renaming /usr/local/freeswitch and reinstalling it again. Then we restore directoty .../conf from previous installation. It's very laborious. Does anybody know easier method of restoring
(davaged databases SQLite) without installation?

4. With which application and API is possible to keep full content of RTP audiostream? Our FreeSWITCH is configured in such manner that RTP-traffic directing throw FreeSWITCH, but not between UAs.

5. As UAs we can use now only soft-clients and we use SIPp. Whether it is possible to use softsip-cli from Nokia ( that is the part of sofia library, which uses FreeSWITCH ) for our experiments?