[Freeswitch-dev] Build Difficulty

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Fri Aug 15 11:09:49 EDT 2008

There was a race in the build system in msvc when building with
multiple processors.  I fixed that one and pushed a patch, but there
may be more, try again and report back if you can or join irc
(irc.freenode.net #freeswitch) if you have more problems and ask for
me and we will do these fixes more realtime.

Mike