[Freeswitch-dev] Build Difficulty

UV uv at talknet.com.au
Fri Aug 15 00:50:09 EDT 2008

I tried and couldn't replicate your situation. It's working fine for me.

In the "Error List" tab/window, push the "Errors" button in, so you'll see
each and every of the 91 errors in the window. Select all of them (CTRL-A),
copy (CTRL-C) and paste here. I'd like to see what problems you're
encountering.