[Freeswitch-dev] hangup_after_bridge and intercept application

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 16:16:12 EDT 2008

The extension that executed the intercept app is the one that will be able
to move on in the dialplan after the call because it's the effective A leg
and that is the extension that had a dialplan instruction set.

BTW,
you can execute transfer with the -bleg option to perform the transfer on
the opposite leg of the call.