[Freeswitch-dev] Build Difficulty

Robert Clayton rjcajax at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 15:27:27 EDT 2008

I realize that I may be missing the revision without error, so I was
trying to grab a revision every few hours.
But for example if I grab the current revision 9299 and "Build
Solution" under VS2008 Professional Edition I get:

Under the Error Tab => 216 Errors and 10 Warnings.
Under the Output Tab => Build: 66 succeeded, 17 failed, 31 up-to-date, 7 skipped

Is there anyway to know the last (win32) revision that compiled
without error and just pull that version?