[Freeswitch-dev] Rhino Equipment

James Finstrom jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
Mon Aug 11 11:50:17 EDT 2008

Greetings Devs,

A brief introduction, I am James one of the nice folks here at Rhino and I
am making a goal to have integration of our hardware into freeswitch
documented and published within the next 30 days. This seems to have been an
issue or there has been some problem with communication that has made this
not happen yet. Anyhow  if you have any questions or concerns email me. I
know there are folks in the FS world using our stuff so I am confident it
works but we sort of have to do it here to "officialy support it." If you
ave had success setting up one of our cards or if you are an openzap guru
please also get ahold of me. I also have a php hardware abstraction deal
where I should be able to auto configure our cards once I understand the
base configurations.

Regards,

James Finstrom
Rhino Equipment Corp.
All Rhino products are made in America, 100% Money Back Guarantee, and have
a 5 Year warranty.
Sometimes for it to "just work" you have to think outside the box!
Phone: 1-877-RHINO-T1 ~ FAX: +1 (480) 961-1826
IP: asterisk.rhinoequipment.com ~ FWD: 633686

this in error, please contact the sender and delete the email and its
attachments from all computers.