[Freeswitch-dev] [Freeswitch-users] Weekly Wiki Cram Sessions proposal!

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Fri Apr 25 15:19:16 EDT 2008

Brian,

I think this is a great idea.  1PM CST works for me, and the middle days
of the week are best, as others have pointed out.  Tu-W-Th are all good
choices.  For me personally, Thursday is the absolute best day because
I'm frequently out of the office and have more flexibility in my
schedule that day.  Still, Tuesday or Wednesday would also be
acceptable.

-MC