[Freeswitch-dev] Major Issue with SIP BYE

Jonathan Palley jpalley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 08:14:24 EDT 2008

All -
   There appears to be a major issue with the SIP BYE, in particular
when you enable NDLB.  I think this may be causing much  confusion
with NAT'd devices that has happened on the lists (when you can't get
STUN) as FS does not behave as expected.

In particular, the BYE sent from FS does not follow the contact port
as set.

See the following pastebin: http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/4294

You'll notice, that the 407 goes to a different port than the BYE.
It should not and never gets to the client as a result.

I'll be in IRC to help debug.  I've spent the last few hours digging
into the sofia files to no avail....

Thank You!
JP