[Freeswitch-dev] TBCT Followup

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Sat Apr 12 14:54:45 EDT 2008

FYI,

I spoke with my primary carrier - TWTC - and they report that there are
no additional costs for setting up TBCT functionality.  However, they
require a provisioning request (aka paperwork) so I can't set it up
right away.  I'll probably get it set up in the next few months so that
I can play with it using my NEC 2400 or possibly my IAT dialer...

When I go to sign the paperwork that's when I'll get all the
nitty-gritty details like how many concurrent calls, etc.  I'll report
back to the lists when I have that info.

-MC