[Freeswitch-dev] call forward howto

kokoska rokoska kokoska.rokoska at post.cz
Mon Apr 7 08:37:33 EDT 2008

Michael Jerris napsal(a):
> On Apr 7, 2008, at 6:08 AM, kokoska rokoska wrote:
>
>> our config works exactly as I need. Thank you Brian!
>> I have two more questions about SIP headers, replies etc.
>>
>> 1. Is there a way how to add headers to replies?
>> If I simply try to prepend "respond" app with "export" of desired SIP
>> header, it doesn't work - the header is added to the INVITE, not to
>> 181...
>
> Not without adding new code.

OK.

>> 2. Is there a way how to modify SIP headers or - may be - remove
>> headers?
>

> Modify, it depends, which ones are you trying to modify?
> Remove,
> unlikely without new code, again, we are happy to take a look at
> patches to add functionality like this.
>
> Mike

It was just a question :-) For now I can't figure out any real world
example...

About new code, patches: Like I wrote before, I'm not a programmer. But
when I be more familiar with Freeswitch I try to help to add some useful
code :-)

Thank you very much, Michael, for your answer!

Regards,

kokoska.rokoska