[Freeswitch-dev] call forward howto

kokoska rokoska kokoska.rokoska at post.cz
Sun Apr 6 18:33:58 EDT 2008

Brian West napsal(a):
> You can also try this:
>
> <extension name="Eeee">
>    <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(23)$">
>      <action application="set" data="continue_on_fail=true"/>
>      <action application="bridge" data="sofia/default/$1%$${domain}"/>
>      <action application="respond" data="181 Call is being forwarded"/>
>      <action application="export" data="sip_h_Diversion=23@$$
> {domain};reason=unavailable"/>
>      <!-- Since we are a B2BUA this just sends the call back into the
> dialplan which would be the same as bridge sofia/default/22%$${domain}
> -->
>      <action application="transfer" data="22"/>
>    </condition>
> </extension>

Thank you very much, Brian, for super tip!

I know I can append headers (yout wrote it to me few days ago :-), but I
   didn't know how to modify replies. And if config above will work, it
is exactly what I need.

BTW: Is there a way how to get contents of SIP headers on incoming
INVITEs? (I'm wondering especially on standard "Diversion" header -
parameters "reason" and "counter" - and nonstandard but widely used
"X-HopCounter" header.)
Do you have any hints here?

Thanks once more, regards

kokoska.rokoska