[Freeswitch-dev] call forward howto

kokoska rokoska kokoska.rokoska at post.cz
Sun Apr 6 15:13:56 EDT 2008

Hi all at third today :-)

I'm trying to make call-forward (on all failures, but it is not
relevant, I think) but don't know how...
I used "transfer" application but it didn't work like i expected.

The scenario was as follows:

Really simple dialplan
<extension name="Eeee">
   <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(23)$">
     <action application="set" data="continue_on_fail=true"/>
     <action application="bridge" data="sofia/default/$1%$${domain}"/>
     <action application="transfer" data="22"/>
   </condition>
</extension>

And than user 21 calls number 23 which is not registered. Call
succesfully rings on user 22 but:
1. There is no "181 Call is being forwarded" sent.
2. INVITE to user 22 lacks "Diversion" header.
If someone interested I have full pcap dump.

Could someone point me to right solution how to properly implement call
forwarding?
I mean 181 send back, and INVITE with Diversion header with proper
forwarding reason and forward counter. When I looked at
Channel_Variables I didn't find anything suitable...

Any suggestion is really appreciated :-)

Best regards,

kokoska.rokoska