[Freeswitch-dev] SLA/BLA

M Matijas mladen at podiumvision.co.uk
Thu Apr 3 02:50:46 EDT 2008

At Epygi (www.epygi.com), they worked with Aastra to auto-provision the
phones so it becomes a non-issue. They manage easily & the PBX, downloads
the latest tested firmware & automatically updates the phones. We even get
the PBX to load-up the correct language interface.

Epygi have also done this with SNOM.

Ask SNOM & Aastra how this is done & you can do it from the switch as well.