[Freeswitch-dev] SLA/BLA

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Apr 2 05:39:06 EDT 2008

You crack me up.... Sorry their stack is not less buggy.  The fact
they don't process multiple m= lines is a violation of the sip spec.

btw I found one bug in the phone in under 4 min of plugging it in.  So
far Snom has had the least amount of bugs and every one of them I have
found were related to SRTP and TLS.  Not something very well tested in
the wild.

/b