[Freeswitch-dev] Windows Mobile/CE implementation

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Sun Oct 21 17:36:54 EDT 2007

The issues I have had with the older compilers from Microsoft is their c99
compliance was even worse than it is now...  I know that we had working
builds with little or no code modification on msvc 2003 (version 7)... but I
would doubt it would be trivial for anything older, I know I had issues with
version 6 in the early freeswitch days.  Can any msvc 2005 express edition
users comment on what the capabilities are for mobile in this version of the
compiler?