[Freeswitch-dev] Windows Mobile/CE implementation

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Sun Oct 21 15:15:06 EDT 2007

There was an early port that was never contributed back, I was told it was
90% project file changes, but what we have in tree today will not compile on
CE.  If someone is willing to contribute this back, I would be happy to have
it.  I don't have a windows CE device so all I could even do would be the
build stuff, no testing of any sort.

Mike