[Freeswitch-dev] is a digest of svn wanted?

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Thu Oct 18 15:57:40 EDT 2007

My bad.  I guess I'm getting too old for all of your youthful
technology!  (I'm 37.)  I haven't really played with RSS yet, mostly
because I don't have any specific sites that I'm interested in at this
point, although I guess I just found one!

Bret, is there anything that the SVN digest can do that the fisheye RSS
feed cannot do?  Are there advantages to an SVN digest that we might not
be aware of?  Just checking.  I don't want you to spend time creating a
new gizmo when there's an existing one that does the same thing...
unless, of course, you want to create a new gizmo!

Thanks,

MC

  _____