[Freeswitch-dev] bay area person needed to get pri docs

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixternospam at 0xdecafbad.com
Wed May 30 01:11:03 EDT 2007

There are some documents that are desired for completion of the pri
stack, they are located in San Mateo.  I was hoping that someone on
this list is local and can collect them so they can be used to make
the PRI stuff more robust.  I know where they are but ultimately they
need to get to mikej.  Can anyone local see about retreiving them?
They are being donated by someone I have been in contact with, but he
wanted someone to physically get them.

Thanks

Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200