[Freeswitch-dev] pastebin

Jason Steele jason.steele at rcsuk.co.uk
Thu May 24 12:00:38 EDT 2007

I'm not a php developer (ASP.NET), but a quick, simpler but not as robust
solution may be to implement a CAPTCHA Lite.

Such as, please enter this random text: chfgfjgsf
Or please enter today's date in mm-dd-yy format.

I appreciate that this is a lot easier for a bot to overcome - but it's
unlikely to unless it has been specifically targeted at the pastebin.

Just a short term suggestion....

Jason