[Freeswitch-dev] It must be Monday

lconroy lconroy at insensate.co.uk
Mon May 14 18:56:35 EDT 2007

Hi Folks,
  just signed up, and I can't enter a bug/featurette report into Jira
as requested - it crashed when I searched for the module name. Sigh...

Does anyone know what where mod_enum is under the JIRA tree?
I had though it would be under applications, but this doesn't list it.
(Yup - Jira crashed when I did a quick search on mod_enum :).

There's an obscure issue with ENUM parsing of valid Resource Records,
but
until I can find where to create the issue (and propose a fix), I'm
stuck.

help!

all the best,
   Lawrence