[Freeswitch-dev] freeswitch use with .NET

Martin Sørensen mrs at segtel.dk
Mon May 14 03:59:42 EDT 2007

Hi josh. I'm working on getting all the .Net code up to speed with FS code. But it is going really slow at the moment...;o)

If you look at the link MikeJ posted you should be able to get something going. As of now there is a problem then you do the Register in the module.  You will get an exception in mono... something to do with switch_loadable_module_build_dynamic

Regards Martin