[Freeswitch-dev] Build problem with xmlrpc_config.h

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Mar 26 11:40:02 EDT 2007

I just did a full build yesterday and it did build fine.  Could you post
the complete build log from a full from scratch build so I can take a
look.  In regards to mod_mono, it is not in a usable state right now.
We need someone to take on maintaining that module to keep it in sync.
If anyone is willing to take on this role, please contact me so we can
discuss.

Mike