[Freeswitch-dev] mod_radiusclient

Chris Parker cparker at segv.org
Fri Jul 20 19:03:15 EDT 2007

I'm the guy who wrote the mod_radius_cdr module, as well as the
maintainer
of freeradius-client.  Glad to see that is useful!  :)

Definitely want to assist on this, as radius auth module was the next
thing
I'd been planning to work on.

If you want to collaborate on this, I'm willing to assist any way I can.

So far, it looks good to me, and I'm looking forward to your code.

-Chris

--
    \\\|||///  \   Chris Parker    -   Segmentation Fault ( core
dumped )
    | @   @ |    \   http://www.segv.org     |    cparker at segv.org
oOo   (_)   oOo  \