[Freeswitch-dev] OpenZAP status?

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Thu Jul 5 17:52:57 EDT 2007

For clarification, for openzap, we simply speak to the zaptel kernel
interface.  In fact, we don¹t even use their header files to build.  So if
you have a card that requires modified drivers, then you would need to use
those, but they should work as long as they maintain the same zaptel
interface.

Mike