[Freeswitch-dev] OpenH323/OPAL module for FreeSWITCH

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Mon Jan 29 10:23:39 EST 2007

FreeSWITCHERS,
	We are now looking for someone interested in coding mod_opal/
openh323, If you're willing and able to step up to the plate and code
these modules I'll do my part and try to find funding to pay for your
time and efforts.  Anyone interested in this please email me off list
and we'll make arrangements and go over a game plan.  You can also
contact me on IRC via bkw_ on irc.freenode.net

Thanks,
Brian West
FreeSWITCH.org
PS: If you're interested in helping fund this please email me also!