[Freeswitch-dev] PRI Stack.

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Wed Jan 24 17:04:58 EST 2007

Attention:

	We are currently looking for someone with the skill an know how to
write a PRI stack from scratch that include all the maintenance
routines.  If you are interested in accomplishing something like this
I'll do what I can to find funding for you.  The end result would
need to be released under the MPL/BSD or MIT style license.  Please
contact me off list if you're interested.  We already have someone
looking for this and has some money up for someone to write it.

Check out http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Bounty

Brian West
FreeSWITCH