[Freeswitch-dev] Ed's Comments

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Thu Feb 22 14:13:30 EST 2007

Ed,
	Great point.  Now Lets find a few lead people to manage freeswitch-
web and freeswitch-docs and provide guidance in these areas to direct
all this awesome energy everyone has.  I would like to thank Mitul
Limbani, who has taken a lead part of the freeswitch-web efforts but
he can't do everything alone.  We invite everyone to get involved and
we will do our part to make the resources available of those who know
the information to assist in the process.  Please contact me off list
if you're interested in getting involved.

#freeswitch-web - for web talk.
#freeswitch-docs - for documentation efforts.

Thanks,
Brian West
FreeSWITCH