[Freeswitch-dev] error

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Sat Feb 10 15:51:17 EST 2007

This appears to be yet another issue with a space in the path to the source directory, however, I am unable to reproduce this one on my machine.  Could you try to to a rebuild on the "libpcre Generate pcre_chartables.c" target and then just build (not rebuild) the solution again and see if that resolves your issue.  If it does not, is there a way that I can get into your system via rdp or vnc in order to troubleshoot this issue further?

Mike