[Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH logo contest

J. Javier Maestro freeswitch-devel at nosys.es
Thu Feb 8 21:35:12 EST 2007

Hi,

Your email inspired me to make a collection of pictures that, to me, convey
the meanings of

> > We would like that capture the idea that we are connecting things or
> > converging things.

and of

> To expand on convergence;
>
> Just as there are different languages around the world, there are different
> languages within communications mediums.  Fax, Email, SMS, Voice, Video,
> IM,
> the list goes on.  FreeSWITCH the univeral translator of communication
> mediums.

Please, check it over here:

	http://www.istockphoto.com/my_lightbox_contents.php?lightboxID=1285133
	  (the pictures are in no particular order)

Also, the font Jigsaw Stencil-Bold came to my mind,

    http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/typotheque/jigsaw/stencil-bold/

I think the connected parts suit the theme :)

I hope some talented graphics designer can make something inspiring out of
this!

Cheers,

--
J. Javier Maestro  <jjmaestro at nosys.es>