[Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH logo contest

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Thu Feb 8 19:32:12 EST 2007

Attention FreeSWITCHERS,

	We are going to have a Logo contest for a new logo for FreeSWITCH.
We would like that capture the idea that we are connecting things or
converging things.  The logo will need to be provided in at least
300dpi as big as possible for t-shirts and other such project related
material.

The logos will be put up and voted on and the winner will receive a
2xFXO, 2xFXS Analog card from Sangoma and a Sweater.

Please email your logo designs to me along with your information.
The logo will have to be licensed for unlimited use by the project.

You can also join #freeswitch-web to talk about related items.

Thanks,
Brian West
FreeSWITCH