[Freeswitch-dev] Port to uClinux?

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Feb 5 14:36:19 EST 2007

[mailto:freeswitch-dev-
> bounces at lists.freeswitch.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Knighton
> Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 1:27 PM
> To: freeswitch-dev at lists.freeswitch.org
> Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-dev] Port to uClinux?
>
> Bill,
>   I've started with a uClinux port (on a blackfin BF537-STAMP) of
> Freeswitch.  My goal was to get a very minimal FS working (FS core +
> mod_sofia + mod_g711 + mod_dialplan_xml + mod_echo).

Very nice.  We would be very interested in getting patches for this
merged into tree.

> As I understand it, this configuration has the following dependencies:
>
>  -libFreeSwitch
>  -APR
>  -SQLLite
>  -SRTP
>  -libresample
>  -sofia-sip

The core has the following dependencies:
APR
APR-utils
libresample
sqllite
srtp
libteletone
pcre

Additionally, for the modules in that list you will need
sofia-sip
and at least g711.h from libs/codec/g7xx/src/include/g7xx

> SQLLite is already ported to uClinux.
>
> My plan was to first get all the libraries ported to uClinux and
tested
> separately.  I've started on sofia-sip and have it running on uClinux.
> haven't touched the others yet.

Please let us know how this proceeds.  If you have a freeswitch svn
branch, feel free to commit directly to that and let us know either via
this list, or one of the ops in #freeswitch on irc.freenode.net and we
can get these changes merged in quickly for you.

> -Jeff

Mike