[Freeswitch-dev] Port to uClinux?

Jeff Knighton jeff.knighton at voiceriver.com
Mon Feb 5 13:26:36 EST 2007

Bill,
  I've started with a uClinux port (on a blackfin BF537-STAMP) of
Freeswitch.  My goal was to get a very minimal FS working (FS core +
mod_sofia + mod_g711 + mod_dialplan_xml + mod_echo).

As I understand it, this configuration has the following dependencies:

 -libFreeSwitch
 -APR
 -SQLLite
 -SRTP
 -libresample
 -sofia-sip

SQLLite is already ported to uClinux.

My plan was to first get all the libraries ported to uClinux and tested
separately.  I've started on sofia-sip and have it running on uClinux.  I
haven't touched the others yet.

-Jeff