[Freeswitch-dev] Port to uClinux?

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Feb 5 11:21:21 EST 2007

We have discussed this with David some.  The biggest issue on the
blackfin relates to floating point math.  The main places that you will
see this in freeswitch is the codecs, the resample code, and in a couple
places in applications like conference.  For the codecs, much of the
work is already done (like for speex, David's changes are already worked
into our tree) but would need some more work.  For the applications like
conference, it would need small or no modifications.  The resample code
is the only code that would needs some real work, I think David can
comment better than any of us how much work that would take.

Mike