[Freeswitch-dev] How to enable Call Waiting on Freeswitch UA???
irshad.fswitch at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 04:19:06 EST 2007
Actually the set-up is like below.
1. Freeswitch configured as an UA and registered with sipx proxy.
2. Xlite softphone A is also registered with the same sipx proxy.
3. Another Xlite softphone B is also registered to sipx proxy.
1. Make a call from Xlite A to Freeswitch UA. Answer it at Freeswitch UA.
2. Now when the call in step 1 has been successfully established, try to
make a another call from Xlite B to Freeswitch UA.
3. So now, if Call Waiting is enabled by default there should be call
waiting tone indicating that there is a waiting call at Freeswitch UA. But I
didn't hear any.
So where should I configure/enable Call Waiting option to generate Call
Waiting tone at Freeswitch UA.
On Dec 20, 2007 8:33 PM, Brian West <brian.west at mac.com> wrote:
> Can you clarify this a bit? Your question leaves me confused as to
> what exactly you're asking. What devices are you using?
> On Dec 20, 2007, at 6:28 AM, Irshad Ahamed wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I couldn't hear any beeps when there is a second incoming call. I
> > was of the notion that Call Waiting is enabled by default. If not,
> > how should I enable it?? Any pointers buddies.....
> > Thanks in advance...
> > Best Regards,
> > Irshad.
> > _______________________________________________
> > Freeswitch-dev mailing list
> > Freeswitch-dev at lists.freeswitch.org
> > http://lists.freeswitch.org/mailman/listinfo/freeswitch-dev
> > UNSUBSCRIBE:http://lists.freeswitch.org/mailman/options/freeswitch-dev
> > http://www.freeswitch.org
> Freeswitch-dev mailing list
> Freeswitch-dev at lists.freeswitch.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Freeswitch-dev