[Freeswitch-dev] How to enable Call Waiting on Freeswitch UA???

Irshad Ahamed irshad.fswitch at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 04:19:06 EST 2007

Actually the set-up is like below.

1. Freeswitch configured as an UA and registered with sipx proxy.
2. Xlite softphone A is also registered with the same sipx proxy.
3. Another Xlite softphone B is also registered to sipx proxy.

Procedures followed:
1. Make a call from Xlite A to Freeswitch UA. Answer it at Freeswitch UA.
2. Now when the call in step 1 has been successfully established, try to
make a another call from Xlite B to Freeswitch UA.
3. So now, if Call Waiting is enabled by default there should be call
waiting tone indicating that there is a waiting call at Freeswitch UA. But I
didn't hear any.

So where should I configure/enable Call Waiting option to generate Call
Waiting tone at Freeswitch UA.

Thanks,
Irshad.