[Freeswitch-dev] Porting to Blackfin

Tamas jalsot at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 16:36:42 EDT 2007

Hi,

I use the blackfin.uclinux.org toolchain and I'm happy with. I tried
astfin at the beginning but I lost interest when I wasn't able to
compile anything and there were no svn updates for a longer time. This
might be my fault as I had not much experience with cross-compiling
those times.
Now I have callweaver compiled under uclinux toolchain and trying to
stabilize and move forward a bit (I still have to learn much, however)
on the blackfin.uclinux.org environment.

Now I'm trying to build freeswitch with more or less success. Lately I
got till compiling sqlite.

As I will out of work for a while (till the end of August) I won't be
able to work on this hobby project, but later we can continue
discussions on helping each other...

Regards,
    Tamas