[Freeswitch-dev] Cluecon Lightning Talk Topics and Speakers

Wasim Baig wasim at convergence.pk
Thu Apr 26 15:21:52 EDT 2007

On 4/27/07, Brian West <brian.west at mac.com> wrote:

> I have a couple of slots open at Cluecon for Lightning talks .. any
> one wishing to talk or has topic suggestions please let me know.

I would love to, we just did a Mobile Number Portability for a local GSM
carrier. Pakistan is the first country in Asia to do MNP and this is
probably the first setup of its type on a linux based platform (no, we
haven't used freeswitch as yet, still with Asterisk, SS7BOX and SMG).

We really need to make some inroads with Sangoma SMG and Freeswitch, as the
call loads are now at 16 E1 per box and asterisk is reaching its limit. I
want to up the ante to 64E1 and then beyond and get into carrier size arena
in the next 3 months.

Do we have to be there in person to speak? Getting a visa for a bald, brown,
bearded person is kinda difficult these days :)

Maybe we can get Mike Mueller from Xygnada to deliver it. Or Nenad.

--
wasim h. baig | principal consultant | convergence pk | +92 300 8508070